La Nave Agency does not collect personal data of the users of these web sites, anonymous browsing through them, being perfectly possible if the user so wishes. La Nave Agency will only get personal data of those users who voluntarily want to provide them through the contact e-mail, through section Contact, established for this purpose. Only in these cases that the user wants it, and always on a voluntary basis, may communicate personal data which it deems appropriate to La Nave Agency, using the form laid down in the page. Data provided voluntarily by the user will be incorporated into an automated file called contact of La Nave Agency created with the purpose of informing users about the services offered by La Nave Agency. Therefore, the user provided to La Nave Agency your personal data, accepts the automated treatment of the same, with the aim that La Nave Agency can inform at specific moments of services of creativity that develops. La Nave Agency does not use devices of automatic collection of information, but it can appear cookies, or small files that are deposited on the hard disk of the users of our web site serve to recognize the browser of a specific computer, and do not provide for themselves personal data of the user of the terminal.
Personal data collected by La Nave Agency, are stored in a file of data bases, which shall belong exclusively to La Nave Agency, assuming this all technical, organisational and security measures that ensure the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with provisions in the LOPD and in the Reglamento 994/1999. Communication between users and La Nave Agency do not use a secure channel, and the transmitted data do not travel encrypted, so it asked users to refrain from sending the personal data that deserve consideration of especially protected data under the terms of article 7 of the LOPD, since the security measures applicable to a non-secure channel make it inadvisable.
Personal data which are communicated on a voluntary basis by the user to La Nave Agency is only for the purpose of informing the user, upon request, of the services provided by La Nave Agency and it use will always respond to lawful purposes related to the creative activity of La Nave Agency. All received data will be treated with absolute confidentiality, aiming only for those purposes for which they were collected and which expressly informs the user at the time of collection. The user who voluntarily communicate their data to La Nave Agency through web sites (www.agencialanave.com and www.agencialanave.es) expressly consents to the use of such personal data for the sending of creative information about new products and services of La Nave Agency, in strict compliance with the provisions of the existing legislation on services of the information society, in which sending of commercial communications refers.
Personal data collected through these web site (www.agencialanave.com and www.agencialanave.es) will not be subject to assignment to any other subject or company, or to third parties, except in the specific cases that such assignment is configured as mandatory subjects and by the LOPD. The personal data collected will be treated respecting personal data protection legislation (LOPD).
La Nave Agency undertakes to maintain, at all times, the personal data that the users of these web sites have voluntarily provided (www.agencialanave.com and www.agencialanave.es), updated, so respond truthfully to the identity and personal characteristics of those users. For this reason, any user can at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where appropriate, cancel their personal data supplied to La Nave Agency through the Contact Form, by written communication or e-mail addressed to [email protected].
If you want to disable cookies on your device, see our information. Please note that some sections of the web site will not work correctly if they are disabled.
La Nave Agency has used this section in order to inform you of what is a cookie, which are used on this website and help you to manage them as desired.
On your first visit to our website you are being informed of the existence of cookies and cookies policy. In following and future visitors can consult the Policy pricacy at the foot of the bottom web of the web. With your questions or concerns on the web through the section Contacto, and/or own navigation are consenting the installation of informative cookies (except in the case that you have modified your browser settings to not receive them).
A Cookie is a small text file that a web site stores on the user's browser. Cookies facilitate use and navigation for a website and are essential for the operation of the internet, providing countless advantages in providing interactive services.
Cookies are used for example to manage the user's session (by reducing the number of times that you have to include your password) or to adapt the contents of a web page to your preferences. The cookies can be session, by which will be deleted once the user leaves the website which generated them or persistent, which remain on your computer until a certain date.
The use of this website with the functionality of your browser enabled to accept cookies, implies the acceptance by the user of the cookie used by the web technology.
The website agencialanave.com uses analytical cookies to gather statistics about activity, navigation, and behaviors of the user on the site and the activity of the same. The information, data, collected movements is anonymous and makes it possible to optimize the navigation for the page of agencialanave.com and, above all, ensure service and optimization to the user. The user can disable his activity through systems of exclusion provided by analytical tools.
During the installation or upgrade of the browser, the user has the possibility to accept, modify or reject the installation of cookies on your system, or on the other hand, reject the installation of certain cookies, such as advertising and those of third parties. In addition, after each session or visit to the site, you can delete some or all of the stored cookies.
Also the user can activate:
- private browsing, where your browser will no longer save the browsing history, cookies and other information in the pages or sections you visit.
- the function does not track, why the browser requests to web pages that visit that they do not track your browsing behaviors, to, for example, provide advertising or any other activity of interest in the sites you visit.
I advise you to consult the help or your browser settings (Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.) to discuss the options how to manage and control the cookies on your own system. Please note that blocking cookies can affect the total or part of the functionality of the web.
Purpose: Generates a unique userid that is used to determine the number of times a user has visited the website of agencialanave.com, records the origin and provenance of the user and segment demographic data through log data.
If you do disable our cookies it is possible that some sections of our web site will not work. For example, you might have difficulties accessing or viewing articles.
If you are concerned about cookies from advertising behaviorally target (to serve you advertisements based on the use of FT.com and elsewhere), the European Union-based users can visit "www.youronlinechoices.eu and users based in the United States. You can visit this site to choose one of these third-party cookies.
The mentioned websites are not FT sites and we are not responsible for their content.
Click on the wrench in the browser toolbar icon Select configuration
- Click in "Show advanced options". In the section "Privacy", Click in the button"Content settings". To enable cookies in the section "Cookies", choose "Allow local data to be established", what will enable cookies, first part and third parties. To allow you to collect only the cookies of origin "Block all cookies from third parties without exception". For cookies, in the section "Cookies", is possible the "Block sites from setting any data". Please note that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Chrome. For more information about other options of cookies offered in Chrome, see the next page of Google
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click in "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Internet Options". In the Options window go to the tab "Privacy". To enable cookies: adjust the slider to "Media" or below. To disable cookies: move the slider to the top to block all cookies. Please note that there are several levels of activation of cookies disabled in your browser. For more information about other options of cookies that are available in Internet Explorer, see the next page of Microsoft
- Click in "Tools" in the browser menu and select "Options". Select the Privacy panel to enable cookies: Check "Accept cookies from sites". To disable cookies: Unmark "Accept cookies from sites". Keep in mind that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Firefox. For more information, see the next page of Mozilla: Mozilla Cookies
- Click in "Configuration" in the browser menu and select "Configuration". Select "Quick Preferences". To enable cookies: select "Enable cookies". To disable cookies: uncheck "Enable cookies". Keep in mind that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Opera. For more information about other options about cookies offered in Opera, see the next page of Opera Software: Opera Cookies
· Safari en Mac OSX
- Click in "Safari" in the menu bar and select the option "Preferences".
- Click in "Security".
- To enable cookies: in the tab "Accept cookies", Select the section "Only from the site moves to". To disable the cookies: in the section "Accept cookies" Select "Never". Keep in mind that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Safari. For more information about the cookies that are available in Safari options, see the next page of Apple: Safari Cookies.
In the rest of the browsers find function of "Help" or contact the browser vendor.
C/ Pólux 4
03006 Alicante - Spain
Telephone: 34 965 14 72 11
We are a communication agency with global services, born in a difficult economic situation for companies. Our mission is to help all of them so they can communicate and achieve their goals according to their real needs.
We are a group of young entrepreneurs willing to update your communication to the new 2.0 technologies. There are no two identical missions, nor two identical clients. Get ready to connect with the future of communication and with creative ideas that will help you take off in the new era of communication. Are you ready?
Would you like to take off with our Spaceship?
We are the astronauts of your communication.
Call us for another mission!
"We have been a very demanding client.
Design for designers is a complicated task. However
your team has had the desire and enthusiasm
enough to achieve this. Thank you for your work.
The result is enchanting us".
Sandra González, designer inOdone
"Really abducted by the project for all of them.
Finally very full, effective and innovative
in many different aspects to our company".
Enrique Cantó, manager ofKEYTON
"Very happy with excellent personal treatment.
With La Nave to the Moon. With brief
encounters we have managed to capture what
I wanted. The follow-up's been comprehensive".
Cristina, responsible ofSalsa Kiss
"They've always been there. So much attention
technical staff has covered more than each
and every one of our expectations".
Lucía, staff inGrupo Juan XXIII
"With professionalism and dedication
Giraliben project to raise involved quite a
challenge. Really satisfied with the Agency".
Adrián Espín, manager deGiraliben, S.L.
"Delighted with the work by the team.
From the first time around they were
facilities and we got more than we expected".
Santiago Dongil, CEO webfotomotor.com
"Still working against the clock have managed to
capture, get and convey the personality of my agency.
A success. The best, without a doubt, the personal
treatment and complicity. Thanks for being complicit
in this adventure !".
Pilar Almarcha, MGRIncógnita Detectives
COPYRIGHT©2014 ver. 2.0 · All rights reserved