Odone interiorismo offers users information about: pieces, creativity, projects and services provided by the company. All designs, trademarks, names, images, customers are, on the one hand, Odone interiorismo property, any access to the site implies assignment by Odone interiorismo design of such rights to users. In no case may make commercial use of them, or alter them in any way, reproduce them beyond their private use, distribute or publicy communicate them.
Hyperlinks to others
The www.odone.es website contains hyperlinks to other web sites, some of which are not published, controlled, maintained or monitored by Odone, being therefore not responsible for the content of such web sites. The content is the responsibility of their respective owners, and Odone does not warrant or endorse such content by the mere fact that on its web site is established a hyperlink to them. The function of the links that appear on this page is exclusively the inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet, where they can expand data provided on this web site. Odone will not be in any case responsible for the results obtained through these hyperlinks. As mentioned above, the purpose of these links is the note so objective that parts, designs, creativity and services rendered to third parties is true, true and real, and is verifiable objectively, having, and there is a company, institution, person or entity that is provided services creative I advertising on occasion in the history of Odone. Therefore, the appearance of these hyperlinks is none other than the clarify and reinforce the veracity of the designs made by its author, Odone, to third parties, or third parties as intermediaries of another natural or legal person. This, is only intended to demonstrate the usefulness or realida
Logos from others
Odone interiorismo ™ | and their respective logos are registered trademarks in their respective countries and they are the true owners thereof.
Odone interiorismo ™ |, ipe Cavalli ™, FENDI ™, BISAZZA ™, Porada idee e complementi ™, Espacios DOCA ™, Tonin Casa ™, MIRAGE ™, KOS ™, DORN BRACHT ™, are brands, identities and logos created and designed by Odone interiorismo, own Odone, authoring its owner and holder thereof.
If you want to disable cookies on your device, visit our information. Please note that some sections of the web site will not work correctly if they are disabled.
Odone interior design has employed this section in order to inform you of what is a cookie, which are used on this website and help you to manage them as desired.
What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that a web site stores on the user's browser. Cookies facilitate use and navigation for a website and are essential for the operation of the internet, providing countless advantages in providing interactive services.
Cookies are used for example to manage the user's session (by reducing the number of times that you have to include your password) or to adapt the contents of a web page to your preferences. The cookies can be session, by which will be deleted once the user leaves the website which generated them or persistent, which remain on your computer until a certain date.
The use of this website with the functionality of your browser enabled to accept cookies, implies the acceptance by the user of the cookie used by the web technology.
Kinds of cookies:
odoneinteriorismo.com uses analytical cookies to gather statistics on the activity, navigation and comporta-
bearings of the user on the site and the same activity.
The information, data, collected movements is anonymous and makes it possible to optimize the navigation for the page of
odoneinteriorimo.com and, above all, guarantee service and optimization to the user. The user can disable his activity through systems of exclusion provided by analytical tools.
Guarantees and options about cookies
During the installation or upgrade of the browser, the user has the possibility to accept, modify or reject the installation of cookies on your system, or on the other hand, reject the installation of certain cookies, such as advertising and those of third parties. In addition, after each session or visit to the site, you can delete some or all of the stored cookies.
Also the user can activate:
- private browsing, where your browser will no longer save the browsing history, cookies and other information in the pages or sections you visit.
- the function does not track, why the browser requests to web pages that visit that they do not track your browsing behaviors, to, for example, provide advertising or any other activity of interest in the sites you visit.
I advise you to consult the help or settings on your browser (Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.) to learn of options about how to manage and control the cookies on your own system. Please note that blocking cookies can affect the total or part of the functionality of the web.
Purpose: Generates a unique userid that is used to determine the number of times a user has visited the website of agencialanave.com, records the origin and provenance of the user and segment demographic data through log data.
If you do disable our cookies it is possible that some sections of our web site will not work. For example, you might have difficulties accessing or viewing articles.
How to disable behaviorally targeted advertising cookies
If you are concerned about cookies from advertising behaviorally target (to serve you advertisements based on the use of FT.com and elsewhere), the European Union-based users can visit www.youronlinechoices.eu and users based in the United States. You can visit this site to opt for one of these third-party cookies.
The mentioned websites are not FT sites and we are not responsible for their content.
How to enable and disable cookies in your browser
Click the wrench icon in the Select "Configuration browser toolbar".
- Click "Show advanced options". In the "Privacy" section, click the particular button of "Content settings". To enable cookies in the "Cookies" section, select "Allow local data to be established", which will allow cookies, first part and third parties. To allow collect only cookies from origin "Block all cookies from third parties without exception". For cookies, in the "Cookies section", it is possible to "Block sites from setting any data". Please note that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Chrome. For more information about other options of cookies offered in Chrome, see the next page of Google
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select"Internet options". In the Options window, go to the "Privacy" tab. To enable cookies: adjust the slider to "Medium" or below. To disable cookies: move the slider to the top to block all cookies. Please note that there are several levels of activation of cookies disabled in your browser. For more information about other options of cookies that are available in Internet Explorer, see the next page of Microsoft
- Click on "Tools" in the menu of your browser and select "Options". Select the Privacy panel to enable cookies: Check "Accept cookies" from sites. To disable cookies: uncheck "Accept cookies from sites". Keep in mind that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Firefox. For more information, see the next page of Mozilla: Mozilla Cookies
- Click settings in the browser menu and select "Settings". Select "Quick Preferences". To enable cookies: select enable cookies. To disable cookies: uncheck "Enable cookies. Keep in mind that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Opera. For more information about other options about cookies offered in Opera, see the next page of Opera Software: Opera Cookies
· Safari en Mac OSX
- Click Safari on the menu bar and select Preferences.
- Click Security.
- To enable cookies: in the tab "Accept cookies", select the section. "Only from the site moves to". To disable the cookies: in the section accept cookies select "Never". Keep in mind that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Safari. For more information about the cookies that are available in Safari options, see the next page of Apple: Safari Cookies.
In the rest of the browsers find function "Help" or contact the browser vendor.